What is it? It is a patch that is worn on the arm. It is water-resistant for showering and swimming.
How long is it worn for? 7-10 days.
Detection window? If the patch is worn for 14 days, any drug use during that time is capable of detection.
Why is the Sweat patch a preferred Testing method?
- Highly reliable and forensically defensible
- Long-term, continuous drug testing
- Tamper evident
- Quick application and removal
- Increased window of detection
- Retains evidence of drug use over the entire wear-time
- Detects both parent drug and metabolite
- Proven drug-use deterrent for over 20 years
STANDARD PANEL: Cocaine, Opiates, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, PCP & Marijuana
EXPANDED OPIATE PANEL: Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone, Oxycodone & Oxymorphone
ADD-ON PANEL: Fentanyl